- This event has passed.
Tuesday Training – Module 3 – Bat technology and introduction to sonograms analysis of bat echolocation calls
August 10 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm€55 – €60
This is the third Module on our ‘An Introduction to the World of Bats’ Training Course
Part 2 – What is a Bat Survey?
- Introduction into time expansion, frequency division and real-time bat detectors
- Passive verses active surveys
- What is sonogram analysis?
- What is a Bat Survey – Part 2 A review of the different types of bat surveys that can be undertaken.
- Analysis of bat survey results from Task 3.
Task 4: five sonograms will be sent to the participants to explore and identify using free sonogram software.
Task 5: participants will be asked to prepare a summary of their bat surveys for the 4th session.
To book this as a separate module, please choose an option below.